In today’s digital age, creating a valuable digital product is just the first step in a successful online venture. To turn your hard work into a sustainable income, you need effective marketing strategies to promote your product and attract customers. In this blog post, we will explore proven ways to market your digital product and help you generate a consistent income of $50 daily.
1. Identify Your Target Audience
Understanding your target audience is crucial for crafting a marketing strategy that resonates with potential customers. Conduct market research to determine the demographics, preferences, and pain points of your audience. Tailoring your message to their needs will significantly increase the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.
2. Create Compelling Content
Content is king in the digital marketing realm. Develop high-quality, informative content that showcases the value of your digital product. This could include blog posts, articles, infographics, or videos. Utilize storytelling to make a connection with your audience and demonstrate how your product can solve their problems or enhance their lives.
3. Optimize for Search Engines (SEO)
Implementing SEO best practices is essential for increasing the visibility of your digital product. Conduct keyword research to identify relevant terms and phrases in your niche. Optimize your website and content to rank higher on search engine results pages, making it easier for potential customers to find your product organically.
4. Leverage Social Media Marketing
Harness the power of social media platforms to reach a wider audience. Identify the platforms that align with your target audience and create engaging content tailored to each platform’s unique features. Establish a consistent posting schedule, interact with your audience, and use social media advertising to amplify your reach.
5. Email Marketing Campaigns
Building and nurturing an email list is a cost-effective and direct way to connect with potential customers. Create a compelling lead magnet to encourage sign-ups, and then use targeted email campaigns to promote your digital product. Offer exclusive discounts, share success stories, and provide valuable content to keep your audience engaged.
6. Collaborate with Influencers
Partnering with influencers in your niche can significantly boost your product’s visibility. Identify influencers whose audience aligns with your target market and reach out to them for collaboration. Influencers can provide authentic endorsements and expose your digital product to a broader audience.
7. Run Limited-Time Promotions
Create a sense of urgency by running limited-time promotions or discounts. This encourages potential customers to make a purchasing decision sooner rather than later. Consider offering special deals during holidays, product launches, or other relevant events to maximize the impact of your promotions.
8. Collect and Showcase Testimonials
Positive reviews and testimonials can build trust and credibility for your digital product. Encourage satisfied customers to share their experiences and showcase these testimonials on your website and marketing materials. Authentic feedback serves as social proof, influencing potential customers to make a purchase.
Identify Your Target Audience
Identifying your target audience is a critical step in developing a successful marketing strategy for your digital product. Knowing who your ideal customers are allows you to tailor your messaging, choose the most effective marketing channels, and create content that resonates with the right people. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you identify your target audience:
1. Define Your Product or Service:
- Clearly outline the features and benefits of your digital product.
- Understand how your product solves a problem or fulfills a need in the market.
2. Conduct Market Research:
- Analyze your competitors to identify similar products and understand their customer base.
- Use surveys, interviews, and social media insights to gather data on potential customers’ preferences, behaviors, and pain points.
3. Create Buyer Personas:
- Develop detailed buyer personas representing your ideal customers. Include demographic information (age, gender, location), psychographic details (interests, values, lifestyle), and behavior patterns.
4. Segment Your Audience:
- Divide your target audience into segments based on common characteristics. This could include demographics, behaviors, or specific needs your product addresses.
- Prioritize segments based on potential profitability and market size.
5. Consider Existing Customers:
- If you already have customers, analyze their characteristics and behaviors. Identify commonalities among your most satisfied and engaged customers.
6. Evaluate Pain Points:
- Understand the challenges and pain points your target audience faces. Your digital product should offer solutions or improvements to these issues.
7. Check Analytics and Website Data:
- Use website analytics tools to gather data on your current audience. Look at demographics, user behavior, and popular content to gain insights.
8. Test and Iterate:
- Launch your product to a small audience or conduct pilot tests to gather feedback.
- Use the feedback to refine your understanding of your target audience and adjust your marketing strategy accordingly.
9. Monitor Social Media Interactions:
- Engage with your audience on social media platforms. Monitor comments, direct messages, and discussions related to your product or industry to gain insights into your audience’s preferences and concerns.
10. Stay Flexible:
- Markets evolve, and customer preferences may change. Regularly reassess your target audience and adjust your strategies accordingly.
Remember that your target audience is not static, and as your product evolves, so may your ideal customer. Continuously reassessing and refining your understanding of your audience ensures that your marketing efforts remain relevant and effective.
Create Compelling Content
Creating compelling content is a cornerstone of any successful digital marketing strategy. Whether it’s blog posts, videos, social media updates, or other forms of content, engaging material attracts and retains your audience’s attention. Here are some tips to help you craft compelling content for your digital product:
1. Understand Your Audience: Tailor your content to the needs, interests, and preferences of your target audience. Knowing your audience’s pain points allows you to address them directly.
2. Tell a Story: Humans are naturally drawn to stories. Share narratives that connect with your audience emotionally. Explain how your digital product fits into their journey and solves their problems.
3. Focus on Value: Your content should provide tangible value to your audience. Whether it’s educational, entertaining, or informative, ensure that your audience gains something from consuming your content.
4. Utilize Visuals: Incorporate high-quality images, infographics, and videos to make your content visually appealing. Visual elements not only enhance understanding but also make your content more shareable.
5. Keep it Concise: In the digital age, attention spans are short. Get to the point quickly and avoid unnecessary fluff. If your content can convey the message in fewer words without sacrificing quality, do so.
6. Create Engaging Headlines: The headline is often the first thing your audience sees. Craft compelling headlines that spark curiosity and encourage readers to delve into your content.
7. Use a Conversational Tone: Write in a conversational style that feels relatable to your audience. Avoid jargon or overly formal language unless it aligns with your brand and audience expectations.
8. Address Pain Points: Identify the challenges your audience faces and address them directly in your content. Position your digital product as the solution to their problems.
9. Encourage Interaction: Prompt your audience to engage with your content. This could be through comments, likes, shares, or other forms of interaction. Respond to comments and create a sense of community around your content.
10. Optimize for SEO: Incorporate relevant keywords naturally into your content to improve its visibility on search engines. This can increase the chances of your target audience discovering your content.
11. Diversify Content Formats: Experiment with different content formats, such as blog posts, videos, podcasts, or infographics. Not everyone consumes content in the same way, so diversifying your formats broadens your reach.
12. Consistency is Key: Establish a consistent posting schedule to keep your audience engaged. Regular updates build anticipation and trust with your audience.
13. Incorporate User-generated Content: Encourage your customers to share their experiences with your product. User-generated content provides authenticity and can serve as powerful testimonials.
Remember that the key to compelling content is understanding your audience and delivering value consistently. By focusing on the needs of your customers and creating content that resonates with them, you can establish a strong connection and drive interest in your digital product.
Optimize for Search Engines (SEO)
Optimizing your digital product’s online presence for search engines (SEO) is crucial for increasing visibility and attracting organic traffic. Here are essential steps to help you optimize your content for search engines:
1. Keyword Research: Identify relevant keywords and phrases related to your digital product. Use tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, or Ahrefs to find keywords with decent search volume and relevance to your niche.
2. On-Page SEO: Optimize your website’s pages for search engines by including target keywords in strategic places:
- Title tags
- Meta descriptions
- Header tags (H1, H2, H3)
- URL structures
- Image alt text
3. Quality Content: Create high-quality, valuable content that addresses the needs of your target audience. Search engines prioritize content that provides real value to users.
4. User Experience (UX): Ensure your website is user-friendly with a clear navigation structure. A positive user experience contributes to higher search engine rankings.
5. Mobile Optimization: Given the prevalence of mobile users, make sure your website is optimized for mobile devices. Google considers mobile-friendliness as a ranking factor.
6. Page Speed: Improve your website’s loading speed. Use tools like Google PageSpeed Insights to identify and address any issues that may be slowing down your site.
7. Secure Website (HTTPS): Switch to HTTPS to provide a secure browsing experience for your users. Search engines favor secure websites, and it can positively impact your rankings.
8. Link Building: Develop a strong backlink profile by acquiring high-quality, relevant backlinks from reputable sources. Focus on natural link-building strategies, such as guest posting, partnerships, and creating shareable content.
9. Social Signals: While not a direct ranking factor, social media activity can indirectly impact SEO. Share your content on social platforms to increase visibility and encourage engagement.
10. Local SEO (if applicable): If your digital product caters to a local audience, optimize for local SEO. Create a Google My Business profile, get positive reviews, and ensure your business information is consistent across online directories.
11. Regularly Update Content: Search engines prefer fresh, updated content. Regularly update your website with new information, blog posts, or product updates to signal to search engines that your site is active and relevant.
12. Structured Data Markup: Implement structured data markup to provide search engines with additional information about your content. This can enhance your appearance in search results with rich snippets.
13. Monitor Analytics: Use tools like Google Analytics to monitor your website’s performance. Track metrics such as organic traffic, user behavior, and conversion rates. Analyzing this data can help you refine your SEO strategy.
14. Stay Informed on Algorithm Updates: Search engine algorithms evolve, and staying informed about updates is crucial. Follow industry news and adapt your strategy to align with the latest SEO best practices.
Remember, SEO is an ongoing process that requires consistent effort. By implementing these optimization strategies, you can improve your digital product’s visibility in search engine results and attract a more substantial and targeted audience.
Leverage Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is a powerful tool for promoting your digital product and building a community around your brand. Here are effective ways to leverage social media for marketing:
1. Choose the Right Platforms: Identify the social media platforms most relevant to your target audience. For instance, if your product is visual, platforms like Instagram or Pinterest might be suitable.
2. Optimize Profiles: Complete your social media profiles with a compelling bio, a recognizable profile picture, and a link to your website. Consistent branding across platforms helps build trust.
3. Create Engaging Content: Develop content that resonates with your audience. This could include product tutorials, behind-the-scenes glimpses, user testimonials, or industry-related news. Use a mix of text, images, and videos.
4. Utilize Visuals: Visual content tends to perform well on social media. Invest in high-quality images and graphics that showcase your digital product. Videos, including tutorials or demonstrations, are also highly engaging.
5. Consistent Posting Schedule: Establish a regular posting schedule to keep your audience engaged. Consistency helps build brand awareness and keeps your brand top-of-mind.
6. Use Hashtags Strategically: Research and use relevant hashtags to increase the discoverability of your content. Create a branded hashtag for your digital product to encourage user-generated content.
7. Engage with Your Audience: Respond to comments, messages, and mentions promptly. Engaging with your audience fosters a sense of community and shows that you value their input.
8. Run Contests and Giveaways: Contests and giveaways can generate excitement and encourage user participation. Ask participants to share your content, follow your page, or tag friends for a chance to win.
9. Collaborate with Influencers: Partner with influencers in your niche to reach a wider audience. Influencers can provide authentic endorsements and introduce your digital product to their followers.
10. Paid Advertising: Consider investing in social media advertising to reach a targeted audience. Most platforms offer detailed targeting options, allowing you to tailor your ads to specific demographics, interests, and behaviors.
11. Share User Testimonials and Reviews: Feature positive testimonials and reviews from your customers. User-generated content adds authenticity to your brand and helps build trust among potential customers.
12. Host Live Events: Utilize live streaming features on platforms like Instagram or Facebook. Host Q&A sessions, product launches, or behind-the-scenes events to connect with your audience in real time.
13. Monitor Analytics: Use social media analytics tools to track the performance of your posts and campaigns. Analyze metrics such as engagement, reach, and click-through rates to refine your social media strategy.
14. Stay Trendy and Relevant: Keep an eye on current trends and adapt your content accordingly. Being relevant and up-to-date with industry trends can help your brand stay fresh and appealing.
Remember that social media is a dynamic landscape, and staying flexible in your approach allows you to adapt to changes and take advantage of emerging opportunities. By incorporating these strategies, you can effectively leverage social media to market your digital product and connect with your target audience.
Email Marketing Campaigns
Email marketing remains a powerful and cost-effective strategy for promoting your digital product, nurturing leads, and building a loyal customer base. Here’s a guide to creating effective email marketing campaigns:
1. Build a Quality Email List: Focus on building a permission-based email list with individuals who have expressed interest in your digital product. Offer incentives, such as discounts or exclusive content, to encourage sign-ups.
2. Segment Your Email List: Divide your email list into segments based on demographics, preferences, or behavior. This allows you to send targeted and personalized content, increasing the relevance of your emails.
3. Create a Welcome Series: Develop a series of automated welcome emails for new subscribers. Introduce your brand, highlight key features of your digital product, and guide them on how to get started.
4. Craft Compelling Subject Lines: Write attention-grabbing subject lines that encourage recipients to open your emails. Keep them concise, intriguing, and relevant to the content inside.
5. Personalize Content: Personalization goes beyond just using the recipient’s name. Tailor the content of your emails based on their preferences, behavior, or past interactions with your digital product.
6. Provide Value in Every Email: Each email should offer value to the recipient. This could include educational content, product updates, exclusive offers, or useful tips related to your digital product.
7. Use Engaging Visuals: Incorporate visually appealing elements, such as images, infographics, or videos, to make your emails more engaging. A well-designed email is more likely to capture the reader’s attention.
8. Include Clear Call-to-Action (CTA): Clearly state the desired action you want the recipient to take. Whether it’s making a purchase, downloading a resource, or signing up for a webinar, the CTA should be prominent and persuasive.
9. Optimize for Mobile Devices: Many people check their emails on mobile devices. Ensure your emails are mobile-friendly, with responsive design and easily tapable buttons, to provide a seamless experience.
10. Test and Iterate: A/B tests different elements of your emails, such as subject lines, CTAs, or visuals, to identify what resonates best with your audience. Use the insights gained to refine your future campaigns.
11. Automate Drip Campaigns: Set up automated drip campaigns to nurture leads over time. This could include a series of emails that provide valuable information, address common concerns, and gradually guide recipients toward making a purchase.
12. Monitor Analytics: Track key metrics, including open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates. Analyzing these metrics helps you understand the effectiveness of your campaigns and make data-driven improvements.
13. Encourage Social Sharing: Include social sharing buttons in your emails to encourage recipients to share your content on their social media channels. This extends the reach of your emails beyond your immediate audience.
14. Comply with Regulations: Ensure your email campaigns comply with anti-spam laws like the CAN-SPAM Act. Provide clear unsubscribe options and honor user preferences to build trust with your audience.
15. Create Urgency with Limited-Time Offers: Incorporate urgency in your emails by featuring limited-time promotions or exclusive offers. This can prompt recipients to take action sooner rather than later.
By implementing these strategies, you can create effective email marketing campaigns that not only promote your digital product but also nurture relationships with your audience over time. Email marketing, when done right, is a valuable tool for driving engagement, conversions, and customer loyalty.
Collaborate with Influencers
Collaborating with influencers is a strategic and effective way to expand the reach of your digital product and tap into a new audience. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to collaborate with influencers successfully:
1. Identify Relevant Influencers: Look for influencers in your niche whose audience aligns with your target market. Consider factors like the influencer’s follower demographics, engagement rates, and the authenticity of their content.
2. Research and Vet Influencers: Thoroughly research potential influencers. Review their previous collaborations, audience engagement, and overall reputation. Ensure their values align with your brand.
3. Build Relationships: Before reaching out, engage with influencers on their social media channels. Like, comment, and share their content to establish a genuine connection. Familiarize yourself with their style and approach.
4. Craft a Personalized Outreach: When reaching out to influencers, personalize your message. Clearly explain why you believe your digital product would resonate with their audience. Highlight the mutual benefits of collaboration.
5. Offer Value: Consider what value you can provide to the influencer. This could include free access to your digital product, exclusive discounts for their audience, or even a revenue-sharing model. The more valuable the collaboration, the more likely they are to accept.
6. Clearly Define Expectations: Clearly outline your expectations and the scope of the collaboration. Specify the deliverables, timeline, and any contractual terms. This ensures both parties are on the same page from the beginning.
7. Create Authentic Content Guidelines: Provide influencers with guidelines that maintain the authenticity of their content while ensuring it aligns with your brand. Encourage creativity and personalization within the framework of your campaign.
8. Leverage Different Platforms: Consider collaborating with influencers across various platforms, such as Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, or blogs. Different platforms attract diverse audiences, allowing you to reach a broader market.
9. Track and Measure Results: Implement tracking mechanisms to measure the success of the collaboration. Monitor metrics such as engagement, website visits, conversions, and overall brand sentiment. This data helps evaluate the return on investment.
10. Encourage Disclosure: Ensure influencers disclose the nature of the collaboration to their audience. Transparent and authentic collaborations build trust with the influencer’s followers.
11. Promote User-Generated Content: Encourage influencers to create user-generated content showcasing your digital product. User-generated content adds authenticity and can be repurposed across your own marketing channels.
12. Maintain Ongoing Communication: Keep communication channels open throughout the collaboration. Regularly check in with influencers, provide any necessary support, and address any concerns promptly.
13. Express Gratitude: After the collaboration, express gratitude to the influencers for their participation. Consider sending a thank-you note or a small token of appreciation. A positive experience can lead to potential future collaborations.
14. Repurpose Content: Repurpose influencer-generated content for your marketing efforts. Share their content on your social media, website, or other promotional channels to maximize its reach.
15. Learn and Iterate: Reflect on the collaboration’s performance and gather feedback from both the influencer and your audience. Use these insights to refine your approach for future influencer collaborations.
Remember, successful influencer collaborations are built on mutual respect, transparency, and shared goals. By carefully selecting influencers, fostering genuine relationships, and creating valuable partnerships, you can leverage influencers to amplify your digital product’s visibility and credibility in the market.
Run Limited-Time Promotions
Running limited-time promotions is a powerful strategy to create a sense of urgency, boost sales, and attract attention to your digital product. Here’s a guide on how to effectively run limited-time promotions:
1. Define Your Goals: Clearly outline your objectives for the promotion. Whether it’s increasing sales, acquiring new customers, or promoting a specific feature of your digital product, having well-defined goals will guide your strategy.
2. Set a Clear Time Frame: Determine the duration of your promotion. A limited-time offer typically lasts for a short period, creating a sense of urgency. Common time frames include 24 hours, a weekend, or a week, depending on your goals and product.
3. Create a Compelling Offer: Develop an enticing offer that encourages action. This could be a discount, a bundled package, exclusive access, or any other value-added incentive. Make sure the offer is compelling enough to capture your audience’s attention.
4. Promote Across Channels: Utilize various marketing channels to promote your limited-time offer. This includes email marketing, social media, your website, and any other relevant platforms where your audience engages.
5. Craft Attention-Grabbing Messaging: Create compelling and clear messaging that highlights the urgency and value of the promotion. Use persuasive language to communicate the benefits of taking immediate action.
6. Leverage Visuals: Design visually appealing graphics or promotional materials to accompany your messaging. Visuals play a crucial role in capturing attention and conveying the value of the promotion.
7. Segment Your Audience: Consider segmenting your audience based on their preferences or behavior. Tailor your promotional messages to specific segments to increase relevance and engagement.
8. Use Countdown Timers: Incorporate countdown timers on your website or in your emails to visually emphasize the limited time available for the promotion. Countdowns create a sense of urgency and prompt quick decision-making.
9. Send Reminder Emails: Send reminder emails as the promotion’s end approaches. Remind your audience of the limited-time nature of the offer and emphasize the value they stand to gain by taking advantage of it.
10. Create a Landing Page: Develop a dedicated landing page that highlights the details of the limited-time promotion. Ensure the page is optimized for conversions, with a clear call-to-action and easy navigation.
11. Encourage Social Sharing: Encourage your audience to share news of the promotion on social media. Consider implementing referral or sharing incentives to extend the reach of your offer.
12. Monitor and Adjust: Track the performance of your promotion in real time. Monitor key metrics such as website traffic, conversion rates, and social media engagement. If necessary, make adjustments to your strategy based on the data.
13. Offer Exclusivity: Consider making the promotion exclusive to certain segments of your audience or loyal customers. This adds an element of exclusivity and makes customers feel appreciated.
14. Provide Clear Terms and Conditions: Communicate the terms and conditions of the promotion. Be transparent about any limitations or restrictions to avoid confusion and build trust with your customers.
15. Follow Up After the Promotion: After the promotion ends, follow up with participants. Express gratitude, gather feedback, and consider offering post-promotion incentives to maintain engagement.
Running limited-time promotions can create excitement and drive immediate action among your audience. By strategically planning and executing these promotions, you can not only increase sales but also cultivate a sense of urgency that motivates customers to act swiftly.
Collect and Showcase Testimonials
Collecting and showcasing testimonials is a powerful way to build credibility, instill trust, and convince potential customers of the value of your digital product. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to effectively collect and showcase testimonials:
1. Identify Satisfied Customers: Reach out to customers who have had a positive experience with your digital product. Look for those who have provided positive feedback or have shown enthusiasm for your product.
2. Request Permission: Before featuring any testimonials, seek permission from your customers. Ensure they are comfortable with their feedback being used for promotional purposes, and clarify how you intend to use their testimonials.
3. Diversify Testimonials: Aim for a diverse range of testimonials that cover different aspects of your digital product. This could include testimonials highlighting the ease of use, specific features, customer support, or the overall impact on the user’s life or business.
4. Timing Matters: Request testimonials shortly after a customer has had a positive experience with your product. Fresh testimonials tend to be more detailed and enthusiastic, providing a more authentic representation of their experience.
5. Offer Guidelines: Provide customers with guidelines on what makes an effective testimonial. Ask them to be specific about the features they enjoyed, the problems they solved, and the overall benefits they gained.
6. Utilize Various Formats: Collect testimonials in various formats such as written quotes, video testimonials, audio recordings, or even screenshots of positive social media mentions. Different formats cater to diverse preferences and make your testimonials more dynamic.
7. Incentivize Testimonials: Consider offering incentives such as discounts, freebies, or exclusive access to new features in exchange for testimonials. While the testimonials should be genuine, incentives can encourage customers to take the time to share their experiences.
8. Automate the Process: Use automated email campaigns to follow up with customers and request testimonials. Provide links to a form or a platform where they can easily submit their feedback.
9. Create a Testimonials Page: Dedicate a section of your website or create a separate page specifically for testimonials. This centralized location makes it easy for visitors to find and read about others’ positive experiences.
10. Include Photos and Identities: Whenever possible, include photos of the customers alongside their testimonials. Real faces add authenticity and make the testimonials more relatable. Also, include the customer’s name and, if applicable, their role or company.
11. Highlight Success Stories: If your digital product has contributed to notable success stories, consider showcasing these prominently. Success stories can serve as powerful testimonials that highlight the transformative impact of your product.
12. Share on Social Media: Share snippets of testimonials on your social media channels. Feature positive feedback as part of your regular content strategy to continually reinforce the positive image of your brand.
13. Use in Marketing Collateral: Incorporate testimonials into your marketing materials, such as brochures, presentations, and email campaigns. Testimonials act as third-party endorsements, influencing potential customers during the decision-making process.
14. Respond and Engage: Respond to testimonials with gratitude and engage with customers who provide feedback. This interaction not only shows appreciation but also encourages others to share their experiences.
15. Regularly Update Testimonials: Keep your testimonials up to date. As your product evolves and gains new features, collect fresh testimonials that highlight these updates. This ensures that your testimonials remain relevant and reflect the current state of your product.
By effectively collecting and showcasing testimonials, you can build a positive reputation for your digital product, instill confidence in potential customers, and differentiate your brand in a competitive market.
Implementing these proven strategies can significantly enhance your efforts to market your digital product and achieve a daily income of $50 or more. Each strategy contributes a unique element to your overall marketing plan, creating a comprehensive approach that engages your target audience and drives conversions.
Identifying your target audience lays the foundation for all your marketing efforts. By understanding your audience’s needs and preferences, you can tailor your content and promotions to better resonate with them. Creating compelling content ensures that your messaging is not only informative but also captivating, grabbing the attention of potential customers and keeping them engaged.
Optimizing for search engines (SEO) boosts your digital product’s visibility online, making it easier for your target audience to find you. Leveraging social media marketing allows you to connect with a broader audience, engage with your community, and amplify your brand’s reach through various platforms.
Email marketing campaigns provide a direct and personalized way to communicate with your audience, nurturing leads and fostering long-term relationships. Collaborating with influencers taps into established audiences, lending credibility to your digital product and broadening your market reach.
Running limited-time promotions creates a sense of urgency, encouraging potential customers to make a decision quickly. Collecting and showcasing testimonials adds social proof, building trust and credibility for your digital product.
Remember to adapt these strategies to your specific product and target audience. Regularly monitor and analyze the performance of your marketing efforts, adjusting your approach based on the data and feedback you receive. By consistently refining your strategies and staying attuned to market trends, you can build a successful and sustainable income stream from your digital product.
Thank you for taking the time to read my article “Proven Ways to Market Your Digital Product and Make $50 Daily”, hope it helps!